- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Lurpak, the Danish butter is awarded as World's best butter from a World Exhibition in 1879. The history and success behind this Danish taste is wonder for the whole world as its taste melts on the palate.;
Butter was only for domestic consumption during the 19th century. When the exporting butter became a reality, Lupark butter was transported to UK in wooden caskets at the end of 19th century. It was rated for its highest quality from the beginning and had won two prizes at the world Exhibition in London in 1879. The Lur mark brand was introduced in 1901 to provide a guarantee that the butter is of Danish origin and of high quality.
Lurpak has got an increasing group of consumers since the 20th century. The transportation of the butter was shifted from wooden caskets to consumer packs by 1957. On the present day, Lurpak butter can be found in 123 countries, making it the widely distributed butter in the world.;
Lurpak butter is known for its natural delicate taste and natural high quality. Every week Lurpak is subjected to final production by an independent laboratory. The milk of the higly specialized herds is sent to the diaries in specially developed tankers at Lurpak farms. Before the milk is unloaded it is tested for PH value, smell and taste. During the production, the cream is taken through a pasteurizing system to ensure all bacteria and virus. The cream is whipped into Lurpak butter and the buttermilk is drained away. A panel of highly qualified butter judges test the batch samples from diaries to meet their strict standards.
Awards were showered on this best and tastiest butter of the world. Here is a list of awards obtained only in United States:
1998: World's Best Butter (Unsalted) in Wincosin Cheese-Maker's World Championship Contest
2000: World's Best Butter (Unsalted) in Wincosin Cheese-Maker's World Championship Contest
2001: Winner of "Gold Medal" and " Best Show" (Salted & Unsalted) by American Tasting Institute, San Francisco.
2002: Winner of "Gold Medal" and " Best Show" (Salted & Unsalted) by American Tasting Institute, San Francisco.
2003:Winner of "Gold Medal" and " Best Show" (Salted & Unsalted) by American Tasting Institute, San Francisco.
2004: Winner of "Best Taste Award" by American Culinary Institute.