- 33 min ago Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- 1 hr ago Expert Article: The Role Of Aesthetic Medicine In The Modern World
- 14 hrs ago Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- 17 hrs ago Sooryanvanshi Promotions: Katrina Kaif Is A Vision In Her White Dress; Her Makeup Is On-Point Too
- News Uttarakhand rain: PM Modi speaks to CM Pushkar Singh Dhami, takes stock of situation
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda Says Ananya Panday Has Done A Splendid Job In Liger; 'Everyone Is Going To Love Her'
- Sports Giannis braced for Durant battle in Bucks-Nets opener: Nobody in this world can slow down KD
- Finance SBI To Undertake Mega E-Auction of 1000+ Properties On 25th October: Here’s How To Apply
- Automobiles Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Josh, India's largest short video maker app has become a trendsetter with its finest mix of top content and latest trends within a short span of time. On the first anniversary of Josh app, the platform has got plenty of reasons to celebrate this milestone in a big way. Currently the No.1 short video app in the market, Josh now has the crème de la crème of upcoming talent and established influencers in the community.
A champion of content, with 2 billion videos played everyday and the best team managing 20,000+ content creators, Josh has been ruling the social media platform with its mint fresh approach. Be it coming up with creative initiatives like #BlueWarrior to support the country during difficult times or teaming up with the biggest celebrities and brands, Josh has always been a step ahead of others with its out-of-the-box ideas.
As Josh clocks a year in August 2021, it's time to celebrate this achievement! On the occasion, Josh has come up with a special challenge titled 'Ek Number', which will be spearheaded by two of India's most popular stars, actors Sonu Sood and Mouni Roy as well as Bharat's top influencers. The Josh campaign kicked off on August 17, whereas the #EkNumber Challenge will go live on August 20 across the categories of dance, fashion, food, comedy and fitness. Sonu and Mouni are leading the #EkNumber Challenge across the five genres with the influencer Tribes of Josh also coming together to participate across eight languages of India.
The Tribes include some of the top influencers on Josh like Faisu, Sameeksha, Eshan, Madhura and Shadan and celebrities like KPY Bala, Kings United-Suresh, Ranveer Brar and Ruhi Singh. These influencers will be shortlisting the best 120 upcoming talents on Josh who will survive this 10-day streak with their unique content.
Josh users have to upload the #EkNumber videos using the following 6 hashtags:
What's the prize, you ask? Well, the winners will get a chance to enroll into Josh All Stars and be the next Ek Number content creator. What's more, the winners will get a BIG cash prize of up to Rs 50,000 each and stand a golden opportunity to rub shoulders with the top celebrities and role models! To make the first anniversary of Josh even more hip and happening, the short video app has also come up with the 'Ek Number' music video, a rap rendition of the song 'Josh Mein Aaja' composed by Clinton Cerejo and Bianca Gomes. Listen to the Ek Number Josh Anniversary Mix here!
Along with this, Josh has rolled out a Josh IG Filter to add more to the fun!
Watch this space for more details on this exciting challenge from Josh.