- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 8 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 9 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sometimes you see stuff on the Internet and the first thing that comes to your mind is- 'What were you even thinking?'. And that is exactly what you would think when you see this video that went viral of men on bike chasing a runaway horse carriage.
In the incident that apparently took place on Bund Garden Bridge Road in Pune, we can see three men on a bike in a high-speed chase with a horse carriage in trying to control the horses. The horses seem to have lost control and can be seen running wild on the road.
On Bund Garden Bridge in Pune.. 😞 pic.twitter.com/n5dkID2AjB— Basant Bhoruka 🇮🇳 (@basant_bhoruka) December 7, 2019
The pillion rider at the very back can be seen trying to slow down the carriage by getting a hold of the reins. For a second it seems that he would finally control the horses as the carriage slows down for a few seconds. But then one of the horses loses balance and stumbles, taking the man with it. The video ends as the carriage wheels go over the man.
This is a classic case of action without thought. While the man is reported to have minor injuries, it could have completely gone the other way and the man could have been seriously injured.