- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 14 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 15 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Bizzare food combinations getting viral on social media is nothing new and yes probably there is no end to it. You may have come across cookies dipped in orange juice, cricket pasta, banana and mayo, sweet and ketchup and what not!
In case you are about to puke, we will give you one more reason to do it. Recently, an unappetizing post is doing rounds on Twitter and after seeing it netizens are begging to stop ruing their comfort food. If you are curious to check out the image, well, see here for yourself.
Just saw this on a friend's IG story bruh what are y'all smoking pic.twitter.com/v63FEneIgI— PotatHOE (@potathoe69) December 11, 2019