- 42 min ago Shivaji Jayanti: 22 Lesser Known Facts About The Brave Maratha Warrior-King
- 57 min ago Urvashi Rautela, Bhumi Pednekar Or Tahira Kashyap, Whose Red Gown Wowed You The Most?
- 1 hr ago How To Choose The Right Shade For Eyebrow Pencil
- 3 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Ravishing In A Pastel Gown
- News SSC Phase 7 result 2019 to be declared shortly
- Technology Snapdragon 865 Plus SoC Could Arrive In Q3 2020
- Movies Is Ram Charan The Reason Why SS Rajamouli Pushed RRR To Next Year?
- Automobiles Next-gen Kia Sorento Revealed Ahead Of Debut At Geneva Motor Show
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India During Maha Shivaratri!
- Sports Former Man Utd keeper and Munich air disaster survivor Harry Gregg dies aged 87
- Finance ONGC Shares Fall To 11-Year Low On Weak Q3 Results
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Bizzare food combinations getting viral on social media is nothing new and yes probably there is no end to it. You may have come across cookies dipped in orange juice, cricket pasta, banana and mayo, sweet and ketchup and what not!
In case you are about to puke, we will give you one more reason to do it. Recently, an unappetizing post is doing rounds on Twitter and after seeing it netizens are begging to stop ruing their comfort food. If you are curious to check out the image, well, see here for yourself.
Just saw this on a friend's IG story bruh what are y'all smoking pic.twitter.com/v63FEneIgI— PotatHOE (@potathoe69) December 11, 2019