- 4 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 5 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 6 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 6 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News Delhi Assembly polls: RJD contesting in alliance with Congress, declares candidates on 4 seats
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It was just a few days ago that a Twitter account posted a video of pigeons wearing small cowboy hats. The video was captured in the dazzling town of Las Vegas. And quite frankly most of you won't be surprised to come across something like this in LA. This caught the attention of the Twitterati and the video went viral in no time. Needless to say, the pigeons have become quite a star on the social platform.
Image credits- Las Vegas Locally
In the video, we can see a couple of pigeons peeking on the roads of Las Vegas in small red coloured cowboy hats. And while it got people to explode on Twitter, many users posted more videos and pictures of these pigeons. Seems like the sighting of these pigeons have become quite common in the town.
Here is the video for you guys.
Someone is putting tiny cowboy hats on Vegas pigeons. There are consequences to legalizing marijuana. pic.twitter.com/CdK06gauYQ— Las Vegas Locally 🌴 (@LasVegasLocally) December 7, 2019
While many people went gaga over the video and thought it was funny and genius, some users started noticing that the hats were not coming off their heads if when they were trying to pick. This left Twitterati wondering whether the hats were glued to the birds and raised concerns about who did this to the birds.
We sincerely hope that it is not the case and these sweet birds are healthy and happy.