- 1 hr ago 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago Sea Salt: Health Benefits, Risk Factors And Uses
- 14 hrs ago 8 Foods That Improve Sex Drive In Women
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Cut As Crude Oil Slips To 3-Month Low On Coronavirus Scare
- News 60-year-old woman, chokes, dies in cake-eating contest in Australia
- Sports Arsenal want Everton target, a good move?
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Copied Jennifer Lopez's Iconic Grammy Outfit: Here's Why It Didn't Work
- Automobiles MG Motor Issues Statement Regarding MG Hector Fire: A Piece Of Cloth In The Engine Bay Is The Cause
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Cameras To Launch On January 29 In India
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It was just a few days ago that a Twitter account posted a video of pigeons wearing small cowboy hats. The video was captured in the dazzling town of Las Vegas. And quite frankly most of you won't be surprised to come across something like this in LA. This caught the attention of the Twitterati and the video went viral in no time. Needless to say, the pigeons have become quite a star on the social platform.
Image credits- Las Vegas Locally
In the video, we can see a couple of pigeons peeking on the roads of Las Vegas in small red coloured cowboy hats. And while it got people to explode on Twitter, many users posted more videos and pictures of these pigeons. Seems like the sighting of these pigeons have become quite common in the town.
Here is the video for you guys.
Someone is putting tiny cowboy hats on Vegas pigeons. There are consequences to legalizing marijuana. pic.twitter.com/CdK06gauYQ— Las Vegas Locally 🌴 (@LasVegasLocally) December 7, 2019
While many people went gaga over the video and thought it was funny and genius, some users started noticing that the hats were not coming off their heads if when they were trying to pick. This left Twitterati wondering whether the hats were glued to the birds and raised concerns about who did this to the birds.
We sincerely hope that it is not the case and these sweet birds are healthy and happy.