- 1 hr ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 1 hr ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 2 hrs ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 3 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Movies Karan Johar Opens Up About Shah Rukh Khan's Cameo In Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra
- News Saraswati Puja 2020: Why you should wear yellow colour clothes on Basant Panchami?
- Technology Realme C3 India Launch Details Revealed: 5000mAh Battery, MediaTek SoC Hinted
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal trolls Virat Kohli and KL Rahul on Twitter
- Finance Gold Declines As Investor Flock To Riskier Assets And On Gains In Rupee
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you are ordering a turkey sandwich at a grocery store then you will expect it to have turkey right? Well, this didn't happen in New York's grocery store.
Recently, a picture went viral and the person got more spinach between the two slices of the bread and netizens are wondering why this happened.
A Twitter user Josh Gondelman shared a picture of the turkey sandwich, which he had ordered from a grocery store. Here's what he wrote- "I don't know what message she's trying to send, but the lady at my bodega snuck an entire salad into my turkey sandwich."
I don’t know what message she’s trying to send, but the lady at my bodega snuck an entire salad into my turkey sandwich. pic.twitter.com/g8tYMI4Gkp— Josh Gondelman (@joshgondelman) December 12, 2019
For those who don't know, Bodegas are known as grocery stores in New York. Even though the turkey slices were visible, but the huge amount of spinach stuffed in the sandwich was making it look more like a salad and less like a sandwich.
While replying to a Twitter user, Josh also said, "Muna I pulled out the spinach and ate it like a fully separate salad with a fork!" The post has garnered 93k likes and was retweeted 6.8k times till now. While some expressed their displeasure on the fact that there was more spinach than turkey in the sandwich, others didn't seem to mind the fact.
"This is a free bonus salad", said one user. Another asked him whether he looked by Popeye after eating it.
Check out the Twitter reactions on this viral post-
This is a free bonus salad.— Roma Panganiban (@romapancake) December 12, 2019
Do you now look like Popeye? pic.twitter.com/mSbVQSX2uk— Rain (@rainl1980) December 13, 2019
Pls go to Paris, they give you a complimentary salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner....all meals😔— lillyke (@lillyke1) December 15, 2019
Unpopular opinion: That looks good as hell— donni saphire (@donni) December 12, 2019
this is very distressing— Brandy Jensen (@BrandyLJensen) December 12, 2019