- 1 hr ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 3 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 4 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 6 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Sports Mumbai City FC sign versatile youngster Gurkirat Singh
- News Karnataka BJP back-stabbed Hindus: HMS slams the ruling party over Mysuru temple demolition
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Ram Charan & Maestro Team To Join Nagarjuna In Weekend Episode, Nataraj To Get Eliminated?
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Finance Top 4 Private Sector Banks Promising Interest Up To 7% On 5 Year Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Education KEAM 2021 Result Declared For Engineering Entrance Exam, Check Direct Link Here
Children learn to care, respect when they are treated in the same way and this is the reason the role of parents is always special. Parents are not only the reason for our existence but continue to nurture us until we get old enough to look after ourselves. To ensure their children's happiness, a parent can go above and beyond. This selfless dedication and commitment and sacrifice of parents year after year mark their commitment towards kids. 26 July is celebrated as the National Parents Day in India and therefore, we have listed some heartwarming messages, wishes to make every parent feel special.
Here are some beautiful and heartwarming wishes, images, messages, greetings and quotes for all parents or parent-like figures in your life to show them how important they are in your lives. Read on:
1. On this special day, I want you to know that I love you both so very much. Your happiness is everything to me. Wishing you a world full of happiness!
2. "A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided." -Robert Brault
3. Dear mom and dad, Happy Parents Day! Thank you for guiding me through my life like a mentor and supporting me like a true friend!
4. "Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first." -Matthew Jacobson
5. Happy Parents Day Dad! You have always taught me the good values of life and inspired me to be a better person every day. I love you!
6. "One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad." -Jim DeMint
7. Mom and Dad, good thing that I was born to you because it takes such awesome parents to raise an awesome kid like me! Happy Parents Day!
8. "The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories." -Og Mandino
9. Happy Parents Day, Mama and Papa! You two are the reason for my happiness and the motivation behind my success. Thank you for everything!
10. "The end product of child raising is not the child, but the parent." -Frank Pittman.