- 7 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 8 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been a Prime Minister of many firsts. Debuting in Discovery channel's popular show Man Vs Wild, added to that list. An episode of the show featuring PM Modi went live recently and the social media platforms exploded with numerous funny memes and comments.
PM Modi and noted adventurer Bear Grylls went jaunting through the Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand and indulged in a discussion about many interesting topics including nature, environmental conservation and Modi's childhood. "I didn't have a sophisticated childhood. When I went to school I kept myself perfect, I didn't have an iron at home so used keep burnt coal on cooper bowl to iron my shirt," reminisced PM Modi.
He also mentioned that he has not taken a proper vacation in the last 18 years, given to the importance of his post. "I am satisfied with that job. Today, if I consider this time as a vacation, then I must say I am taking a vacation for the first time in 18 years," he added.
The episode started trending on Twitter soon after its telecast with the hash tag of #ModionDiscovery and the social media users created extremely hilarious memes on it.
A netizen used the famous dialogue from the movie Uri: The Surgical Strike - ''How is the Josh?"
Another user compared his monologues with the speeches he delivers during his radio show, 'Mann ki baat'.
Is this #ManVsWild or Mann ki Baat?— Royson Dsouza (@royson_d) August 12, 2019
Netizens even doubted whether Bear Grylls could comprehend what PM Modi said, as he mostly spoke in Hindi during the episode. It invoked a surge of jokes and memes.
Modi, one of the most popular politician of all times, expected to cause a hike in the Television Rating Point (TRP) for the Discovery channel.