- 17 min ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 32 min ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 35 min ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Best Red-hued Outfits From The Zoya Factor Promotions
- Automobiles Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- Finance Fiscal Deficit To Widen By Huge Margin After Corporate Tax Booster
- Technology GoPro Hero 8 Launch Date Confirmed: Watch The Teaser Video Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- News Kerala HC restores mobiles in Kerala college, says its a fundamental right
- Movies The Family Man Review: Manoj Bajpayee's Spy Thriller Keeps You Glued; Is A Must-watch
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
- Sports PKL 2019 Preview: Puneri Paltan hope to sign off home leg with win against Bengaluru Bulls
Dogs are those wonderful creatures who never complain but will always lend a helping hand to someone in need. Proving the above-mentioned statement correct, let's meet Gus, a kind dog who recently saved a trapped bird's life and proved to the world again that humanity is not just for humans but for animals too.
Gus (Labrador-Pyrenees mix breed dog) and Jed (Pyrenees breed) love to play outside in pleasant weather. While they play, the dogs' owner leaves the screened porch open so that the lovable animals can move in and out the yard, whenever they desire.
The porch of the room is made of glass which attracts several birds by their reflection. This makes birds often fly inside, out of curiosity, but they get trapped inside.
"Over the years, we've had several birds get trapped on the porch," wrote Jennifer Ahlberg (Gus' mom), YouTube.
On one fine day when Gus and Jed were playing, the camera caught their act of kindness. The video shows that Gus is wandering near the porch and saw that a bird had hurt herself while trying to get out of the room. The bird suddenly collided with the glass and fell down or maybe after seeing Gus, she just tried to rush but hurt herself in the process. In no time, Gus softly picked her up between his teeth and went outside, and the bird flew away with a chirp of gratitude.
Well, seeing the scene in the camera, Jennifer might be proud of her dogs who know the value of even a little living being.
"Luckily, Gus knew just what to do. He is somehow able to trap and catch the bird without injuring it. And then he brings the bird outside and lets it go", said Ahlberg to media.