- 6 min ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 21 min ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 25 min ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- 51 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Best Red-hued Outfits From The Zoya Factor Promotions
- Technology GoPro Hero 8 Launch Date Confirmed: Watch The Teaser Video Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- News Kerala HC restores mobiles in Kerala college, says its a fundamental right
- Movies The Family Man Review: Manoj Bajpayee's Spy Thriller Keeps You Glued; Is A Must-watch
- Finance Why Nirmala Sitharaman's Rs 1.45 Lakh Crore Package Is No Tit-Bits?
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- Sports PKL 2019 Preview: Puneri Paltan hope to sign off home leg with win against Bengaluru Bulls
They say Indians spend a lot of money on their weddings, but when you read about Susan's expensive wedding demands, you will forget about Indian weddings.
Susan, who hails from Canada, called off her wedding just 4 days before the big day because her guests refused to pay $1,500 (Rs 1,06,000) that she demanded in cash from each of them along with their RSVP.
On her Facebook post, she rants that her friends couldn't give her gifts in the form of cash. She says, "Dear friends, it comes with great sadness that I am announcing the cancellation of the wedding. I apologize for cancelling only four days beforehand. Unfortunately, [fiancé] and I have broken up due to some recent and irreparable problems. We have decided to end our relationship and not go forth with any future proceedings."
Susan. No. pic.twitter.com/74yDPiFXbN— I write for ClickHole (@grumpstorm) August 25, 2018
In the post she goes on to say that along with her fiancé, they managed to save $ 15k for their wedding, but after a psychic reading they decided to increase their budget to $60k. For this reason, they asked help from their friends, and when only 8 people RSVP'd with the money, she became furious. She started blaming her friends and family for not helping her out in her dream wedding. She also said that she will not keep any contact with her friends and family.
In the case of Susan, spending huge amounts of money for a wedding doesn't make any sense and her insistence on having it shows how elite her demands are.