- Movies On International Men's Day, Chulbul Pandey Honours The Most Daring, Awesome & Badass aka Dabangg Men
- Finance Reliance Capital Pension Fund Registration Cancelled Under NPS
- Sports Mohammad Shami reveals his plan to counter Bangladesh batsmen with pink ball during Day/Night Test
- Technology NASA Rover Observes Change In Oxygen Levels On Mars - Is Life Possible?
- News Verdict in Pervez Musharraf's treason case reserved, to be pronounced on Nov 28
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift BS-VI Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Video
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
They say Indians spend a lot of money on their weddings, but when you read about Susan's expensive wedding demands, you will forget about Indian weddings.
Susan, who hails from Canada, called off her wedding just 4 days before the big day because her guests refused to pay $1,500 (Rs 1,06,000) that she demanded in cash from each of them along with their RSVP.
On her Facebook post, she rants that her friends couldn't give her gifts in the form of cash. She says, "Dear friends, it comes with great sadness that I am announcing the cancellation of the wedding. I apologize for cancelling only four days beforehand. Unfortunately, [fiancé] and I have broken up due to some recent and irreparable problems. We have decided to end our relationship and not go forth with any future proceedings."
Susan. No. pic.twitter.com/74yDPiFXbN— I write for ClickHole (@grumpstorm) August 25, 2018
In the post she goes on to say that along with her fiancé, they managed to save $ 15k for their wedding, but after a psychic reading they decided to increase their budget to $60k. For this reason, they asked help from their friends, and when only 8 people RSVP'd with the money, she became furious. She started blaming her friends and family for not helping her out in her dream wedding. She also said that she will not keep any contact with her friends and family.
In the case of Susan, spending huge amounts of money for a wedding doesn't make any sense and her insistence on having it shows how elite her demands are.