- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 11 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 13 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago Navratri 2022: 5 Ways To Detox After Navratri Celebrations
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Pathan brothers explode as Bhilwara Kings beat Gujarat Giants to qualify for playoffs
- News PM Modi ditches mic to address huge gathering in Rajasthan; here's why
- Finance Cryptocurrency Is Gaining In Trade, But At Slow Pace, Bitcoin Quoted At US$ 19,692
- Movies Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal Look Resplendent At Their Cocktail Party; See Pics
- Automobiles Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- Technology BSNL to Soon Launch 4G Services Pan India; Signs Deal With TCS
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Assam police widely known for adding a touch of humour when spreading awareness and serious message among the people, has once again come up with a serious messages with wittiness in it. Recently, in a campaign against drug abuse, the Assam Police took the reference of 'El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie', curating a strong message through their official Twitter account.
- lifeJoseph Plateau's 218th Birthday: Google Pays Tribute To The Physicist Who Led To The Birth Of Cinema
With a slightly modified 'Breaking Bad Poster', the caption on the poster reads, "Breaking bad habits is a good habit." Meanwhile, the tweet reads, 'What do we do with bad habits? We break 'em & then Barium! Say NO to Drugs'.
This tweet is the part of the campaign led by the Assam police which is quite viral. The hashtag of the campaign reads, '#ThinkBeforeYouDope'. Tweeted on 11 October 2019, the police have tried to show how good is it to quit the bad habits in one's life.
What do we do with bad habits ?— Assam Police (@assampolice) 11 October 2019
We break 'em & then Barium!
Say NO to Drugs.
We've got our ions on you, coz we are the ones who Knock!
Este es El Camino Señores! #ElCaminoABreakingBadMovie #ThinkBeforeYouDope pic.twitter.com/WXc6CSDoUA
The Twitterati seem to be quite impressed by this tweet of Assam police. They say it as an amazing way to spread awareness among people with graphics and catchy phrases. Some of the tweets from netizens also read 'coolest police in the country'.
The admin has to be the coolest Police in the country rn! Hands down!— Arijit Ghosh (@TheGhoshBabu) 11 October 2019
This is awesome @assampolice . The way you do your graphic and the ideal representation through catchy phrases is really wow! #BreakBadHabits #ThinkBeforeYouDope #ElCaminoABreakingBadMovie @saikia_kula @ietrending— Brinda Choudhury (@Verinda10) 11 October 2019
This is why I love to read tweets from Assam Police 🙏— Nizamuddin Sheikh (@myselfnizam) 11 October 2019
We are too quite impressed by the style of Assam Police for making people aware of why is it good to 'say NO to drugs'.
- wellnessInternational Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- wellnessList Of Foods That Help Manage Drug And Alcohol Cravings
- disorders cureCOVID-19 & Remdesivir: Coronavirus Patients Recover With Gilead’s Drug
- lifeWho Is Dr Herbert David Kleber? Why Has Google Created Doodle To Honour Him
- disorders curePharmacogenetics In Treating Epilepsy
- disorders cureSubstance Use Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Stages, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- wellness11 Commonly Prescribed Medicines Have Highest Depression Risk
- wellnessNeurochemistry Of Addiction And How Yoga Can Help
- wellnessInternational Drug Awareness Day: Meditation For Addiction Recovery
- wellnessBlood-thinning Drugs May Reduce Dementia Risk: Study
- newsThis Helps To Lower Liver Cancer Risk – Study
- newsNew Drug To Prevent Side-Effects Of Chemotherapy Developed