- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 1 hr ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 2 hrs ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- Automobiles All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- Sports MotoGP riders ready to meet targets at Aragon
- News Is this his 'Trump card'?: Congress relates corporate tax cut to 'Howdy Modi' event
- Finance Enhanced Surcharge On Capital Gains From Equity Withdrawn For Individuals, HUFs
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Movie Review: Varun Tej Starrer Makes For A Good Watch
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Every year on the 24th of July, National Cousins Day is celebrated to revive the bond and friendship of cousins to make you much closer to each one of them. Cousins often play a big part in your lives, especially when you are younger because you can share your secrets with them which you can't with your family members. The best part is they are non judgemental and accept us for who we are.
Cousins are also the ones who can offer you with the best advices and suggestions at difficult situations, can be a shoulder to cry on or the person who will listen to you when you feel lonely.
Here's a list of Cousins Day quotes that will help you to relive your best moments with your cousins and certainly you will become nostalgic when you read them. Not just that, you can share these heart-warming thoughts with them and make them feel special on this day.
1. "A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost." - Marion C. Garretty
2. "Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together." - Woodrow Wilson
3. "Cousins are sisters you never had." - Reah Glowstorl
4. "Cousins are friends that will love you forever." - Constance Richards
5. "Cousins are people that are ready made friends, you have laughs with them and remember good times from a young age, you have fights with them but you always know you love each other, they are a better thing than brothers and sisters and friends cause there all pieced together as one." - Courtney Cox
6. "Time passes and we may be apart, but cousins always stay close at heart." - Unknown
7. "God made us cousins because He knew our mothers could not handle us as siblings." - Unknown
8. "Cousins by blood - friends by choice." - Darlene Shaw
9. "In my cousin, I find a second self." - Isabel Norton
10. "Cousins are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer." - Ed Cunningham
A very Happy Cousins Day to all!