- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The very fact that someone is taking their daughter to a gynaecologist to check whether her hymen is intact is not will leave you annoyed and send chills down your spine.
This actually happened in real life and the person is none other than American rapper TI, who recently revealed this shocking thing in an interview.
TI said that every year, he takes his 18-year-old daughter Deyjah Harris to the gynaecologist to check if his hymen is intact and not broken. Further, he stated that his daughter also signs a document so that her father can also go through her medical information.
You might have a frowning face by now but sorry, there is more to this story. He mentioned that his daughter doesn't want her hymen to break because of riding a horse or bikes and will like to indulge in sexual penetration instead.
This didn't go well with netizens, now the musician is facing major backlash on social media platforms and his mindset is being questioned as well.
However, the podcast has been deleted and on Instagram, the makers of the show 'Ladies Like Us' have apologized for talking around this 'uncomfortable topic'.
One user even said that TI shouldn't have a daughter. Check out the Twitter reactions-
I’m sorry but ima have to cancel #TI weird controlling ass for this one. You should be teaching your daughter to have full control over her body while educating her about premarital sex. Too far. I’m disappointed.— Monique (@niiquedafrique) November 6, 2019
All this talk about #TI ... And such a lack of knowledge.— stream lights up (@capgraceface) November 7, 2019
HYMENS DO NOT BREAK.
A hymen is a thin membrane that partially covers the external entrance to the vagina. It’s possible to tear, but the tissue is very elastic-like & stretches so the vagina can let things in and out.
Can I, just for one day, not be disappointed by black men who promote women's sexuality in their work but then feel the need to micromanage their own wives and daughters so that other men don't look at them the way they look at women?— Morgan Mack (@Morganza91) November 6, 2019
No? #TI #Kanye #ActuallyMostMenDoThis pic.twitter.com/VbeT1frZhk
One thing’s for sure, Rapper #TI clearly knows fuck all about women’s bodies if he thinks that an a broken hymen means you’re not a virgin.— Ms Anthrope (@thepotatofarmer) November 6, 2019
And what a weird, creepy, inappropriate thing to do to your daughter.
Some people should NOT have children! TALK to your daughter, tell her about contraception, consent and guarding her emotional and sexual wellbeing instead of being a overbearing asshole! I swear I could write a whole essay on this misogynist double standards shit! #disgusting #TI https://t.co/5oUzH5Qm1R— Letetia R. Stump (@LetetiaRose) November 6, 2019
You know what else amazes me about this whole #TI situation? His dumbass takes her to do these uncomfortable tests, hoping to prove she hasn’t been penetrated, but yet, they use an apparatus that PENETRATES HER!!— •Arya Stark: Bad Bitch Energy• (@dopefreshlife) November 6, 2019
Omg, I need to get off the Internet. pic.twitter.com/Ce2b4NNWB4
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS THIS?— Erin Pepler (@erinpepler) November 6, 2019
1. A broken hymen doesn't even mean you've had sex, and -
2. Dads DO NOT control their daughters sexual activity
4. This is basically abuse, right?
5. Where is @DrJenGunter on this, I need her now #TI #health #parenting https://t.co/a3mhvsaGv3