- 25 min ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 58 min ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- 1 hr ago Eating Refined Grains Such As White Rice May Increase Premature Heart Disease Risk
- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: 6 Ways To Style Your Dining Room
- News Thane court acquits Bakery owner in child labour case
- Sports India Women vs Pakistan Women: Pak score upset 13-run win to leave Asia Cup wide open
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Payal Rohatgi Voices Support For Sajid Khan’s Participation: He Has The Right To Repent
- Technology Google Pixel 7 Goes Out-of-Stock on Flipkart; When Can You Get Yours?
- Finance Multibagger Tata Group Stock Zooms 6% As Sales Grew Double-digit, Buy Stock: Says Motilal Oswal
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 1.45 Lakh
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
For being an successful influencer, you need to put in a lot of hard work, dedication and constant effort. You also have to be ready to accept the hatred from online bullies.
This is one such case of a young talented boy who has been brave enough to pose as a girl on Instagram and he has become so successful that he now has bought his own house!
Check out the whole story below.
The 12-year-old boy named Nes hails from Thailand. This youngster has successfully managed to reach celebrity status and managed to make good money.
The boy revealed that he was able to make so much money that it has helped him build a new house for his family. He also regularly showing off his make-up and cross-dressing skills on his social media handles like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
It is said that he had started playing with his mother's make-up when he was a little boy. His interest was encouraged by his parents who not only supported his hobby, but also gave him tips.
This young celeb has over 280,000 fans on Instagram alone. He has made a career for himself by becoming an influencer as he posts make-up tutorials and photos of himself while he cross-dresses as a girl.
This young lad made news headlines all over Asia when he posted a photo of the new house which he had managed to build for his family.
While Nes does make-up, his ability to use his skills to make himself look like a girl by posing in lavish dresses, or even wearing impressive wigs, fake eyelashes make people go gaga over him. His make-up and style are so impressive that it would put some professional make-up artists to shame!
Even though Nes claims that he is ridiculed by his schoolmates for his hobby, he doesn't care, as he loves to do what makes him happy!
Nes has been successful in grabbing on some of the most lucrative promotional deals and invitations to various events. He is not only a star in Thailand as he even gets invites from foreign countries like China and a lot more.
- bollywood wardrobeChitrangda Turns Desi Girl In Her Beautiful Ivory Chiffon Saree; Can You Guess Its Price?
- bollywood wardrobeKarishma Tanna And Mouni Roy Look Pretty And Fresh In Their White Skirt-Top Combo, Pick Your Favourite One!
- make up tipsLoved Yashika Aannand’s Bold And Fiery Eye Makeup Look? Here’s How You Can Recreate It On Your Own!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi And Mrunal Thakur Make Stunning Statements In Their Midi Dresses; Whose Outfit Would You Steal?
- bollywood wardrobeChura Ke Dil Mera 2.0 Song: Shilpa Shetty Looks Ravishing In A Stylish Pre-Draped Red Saree
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan And Her Lovely Collection Of Animal Printed Sarees Are Highly Impressive!
- make up tipsSelena Gomez’s Colour Pop Pink Eye Shadow And Neon Green Nail Paint Will Easily Boost Your Monday Mood
- make up tipsShruti Haasan’s Eye-Soothing Pink Makeup Or Tamannaah Bhatia’s Dewy And Glossy Makeup, Pick Your Weekend Look!
- hair careGenelia D’Souza Shares Instagram Reel Video Flaunting Her New Red Hair Colour And We Loved It!
- make up tipsWink Girl Priya Prakash Varrier Exudes Oomph In Dramatic Black And Metallic Blue Smokey Eyes And Stuns Us
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Steal Hearts With Her Stunning Look In An Under 15K Hand-Painted Red Saree
- make up tipsSonam Kapoor’s Stunning Look In Kohl Rimmed Eyes And Romantic High Hair Bun Is Catching Everyone’s Attention