- 10 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 19 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 20 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 20 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Finance Gold Prices Correcting From Record Highs Of Rs. 40000/10gms: This Can Be Your Strategy
- Technology Week 38, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo V17 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 30, Nokia 7.2, Vivo NEX 3 And
- News IN PICS: Modi-Trump bonhomie @ ‘Howdy Modi'
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
If you have been thinking of losing weight and are planning on using weight-loss pills, then you need to give it a serious thought after reading this article.
This is a case of a woman who lost her life after she consumed weight-loss pills for the first time!
According to the reports, the woman named Chalida Watanasin, a teacher was found dead in a bedroom in her father's home after she had allegedly taken a dose of weight-loss pills.
The 32-year-old was found dead after her dad noticed that she had not got up.
The sources revealed that the postmortem report disclosed that the woman's body had no trace of injury and there were traces of foam at the mouth.
The doctor believed that the woman had died about six to eight hours earlier due to a heart attack.
So, the next time you think of popping the pill for weight loss, do think of the consequences.
What is your take on this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.