- 33 min ago Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: The Fashion Icon Who Knows What To Wear When
- 14 hrs ago Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- 14 hrs ago Gay Mathematician Alan Turning’s Face To Feature On Britain’s New £50 Banknote
- 15 hrs ago What Is Horned Melon? Its Benefits, Side Effects And Recipe
- News RRB NTPC admit card 2019 date: Why has exam been delayed
- Movies iSmart Shankar Twitter Review: Here Is What Fans Feel About The Ram Pothineni Starrer
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Though there are many microbes found in our human body, having an insect or a creepy crawling living orgasm under our skin can give us nightmares.
This is one such case that will leave you freaked out, especially when you see the video at the end of the article.
This is a bizarre case of a woman who had a living leech living under the throat of the woman.
The Entire Bizarre Discovery Was Captured On Camera
The giant leech was removed from the woman's throat in a bizarre, crazy surgery that was videotaped for medical studies.
The Incident Happened In Vietnam
The patient was a 63-year-old woman hailing from Ha Giang Province in Vietnam. She had arrived at the hospital and apparently had complained about the constant migraines that she had been suffering from the past three months.
The Woman Was Diagnosed With Throat Tumour
Upon further inspection, the woman was diagnosed with a throat tumour and doctors decided to operate on her. During the surgery, the doctors were surprised to find a 2-inch leech living under the patient's throat.
The Leech Was Pulled Out From The Woman’s Throat
The doctors pulled out the leech from the patient's throat. The wriggly part about the whole thing is that the leech was still alive when it was pulled out before it was placed on the tray.
How Did It Land There!
The doctors revealed that the leech was detected in time. If the patient would have delayed the treatment, then it would have attacked the sinuses of the patient. Apparently, the woman lived in a mountainous area and was believed to often bathe in spring waters. Hence, doctors concluded that she may have come into contact with the leech during a bath.
What do you think of this story? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.