- 10 min ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- 1 hr ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 1 hr ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Technology Samsung Camera App Hints At Galaxy S11 Series Optical Specs
- Automobiles Tata Motors Bags Order For 500 Electric Vehicles From Lithium Urban Technologies
- News Direct link to check NVS PGT result 2019: Interview date details
- Sports Virat Kohli wins hearts with his sweet gesture for a special fan after victory in Indore Test
- Movies Aamir Khan Was Very 'Sorry' And 'Upset' When Thugs Of Hindostan Flopped At Box Office!
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Though there are many microbes found in our human body, having an insect or a creepy crawling living orgasm under our skin can give us nightmares.
This is one such case that will leave you freaked out, especially when you see the video at the end of the article.
This is a bizarre case of a woman who had a living leech living under the throat of the woman.
The Entire Bizarre Discovery Was Captured On Camera
The giant leech was removed from the woman's throat in a bizarre, crazy surgery that was videotaped for medical studies.
The Incident Happened In Vietnam
The patient was a 63-year-old woman hailing from Ha Giang Province in Vietnam. She had arrived at the hospital and apparently had complained about the constant migraines that she had been suffering from the past three months.
The Woman Was Diagnosed With Throat Tumour
Upon further inspection, the woman was diagnosed with a throat tumour and doctors decided to operate on her. During the surgery, the doctors were surprised to find a 2-inch leech living under the patient's throat.
The Leech Was Pulled Out From The Woman’s Throat
The doctors pulled out the leech from the patient's throat. The wriggly part about the whole thing is that the leech was still alive when it was pulled out before it was placed on the tray.
How Did It Land There!
The doctors revealed that the leech was detected in time. If the patient would have delayed the treatment, then it would have attacked the sinuses of the patient. Apparently, the woman lived in a mountainous area and was believed to often bathe in spring waters. Hence, doctors concluded that she may have come into contact with the leech during a bath.
What do you think of this story? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.