- 7 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 8 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Fooling our parents and enjoying their reactions can be priceless, especially when you hoax them with some life-changing decisions.
It becomes easy to fool them if you have started to have an independent life as they tend to believe anything that you say (at least for that moment).
Here is a funny conversation that a Nigerian girl had with her mum that she shared on Reddit.
In the conversation, the teen is seen telling her mum about missing her periods for a month.
The innocent mum asks her what 'test' she went through when the girl admits that she did a test to check for pregnancy.
This is when the mum loses her cool and keeps calling the girl 'Moye' while she is seen enjoying her mum's reaction.
Go ahead and read the entire conversation and we bet you will totally relate this to the reaction that your mum would have given if you had pranked her on this topic!
Found it funny? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.