- 45 min ago Maha Shivratri 2020: Things To Do And Avoid On This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 20 February 2020
- 12 hrs ago 10 Natural Ways To Prevent Mosquito Bites
- 13 hrs ago 9-Step Guide On How To Do Make-up For Beginners
- News Indian Army HQ to be moved out from South Block, Raisina Hill
- Movies Trance Twitter Review: Here's What The Audiences Feel About The Fahadh Faasil-Nazriya Nazim Starrer!
- Technology Best 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India Right Now
- Sports Table Tennis: Teen sensation Hansini makes big strides, to play maiden international event in Sweden
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Electra 350 Modified By Ornithopter Moto Design: Renamed KARGIL
- Finance Indian Railways To Offer More Tatkal Train Tickets For A Longer Duration Now
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Social media plays a vital role in the lives of people and people tend to do anything for the sake of getting attention on social sites.
There are times when people do silly stuff just to gain attention, while there are those who even share stuff about how they are helpless and feeling depressed.
This is the case of a girl who committed suicide after the poll results showed her that she needs to commit suicide and that is exactly what the girl did!Apparently the teenager jumped from the third floor of a shoplot in Bandar Baru Batu Kawa, Malaysia.
The girl had created a poll on her Instagram that read, "Really Important, Help Me Choose D(Die)/ L (Live)". She literally allowed the netizens to decide her fate.
Before the poll, the girl had also written "WANNA QUIT (MY) F*CKING LIFE, I'M TIRED." on her Facebook account, yet none of her friends realised her suicidal tendencies and hence took her Instagram post to be a joke and told her to die.
According to reports, the girl was depressed after her step dad married a Vietnamese woman in Singapore. The family issues had been troubling her for a while and this was the reason she was looking for help online and when she could not find any solace in the poll she posted, she committed suicide.
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.