- 35 min ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 1 hr ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 1 hr ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- 2 hrs ago Eating Refined Grains Such As White Rice May Increase Premature Heart Disease Risk
- News Reconsider travel to Pakistan: US travel advisory
- Sports FIFA Under-17 Women's World Cup: India eye a quarterfinal berth, says coach Dennerby
- Finance Jefferies Upgrades This Auto Stock Amid Festive Cheer, Trading At 11% Discount
- Education WBPSC Recruitment 2022 notification Out for SSO, Lab Assistant Post; Know Details here
- Movies House Of The Dragon Season 1 Episode 7 Review: Darkness All Around
- Technology Google Pixel 7 Goes Out-of-Stock on Flipkart; When Can You Get Yours?
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 1.45 Lakh
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
By working 24/7 to fulfil commitments and due to various other factors, humans seem to have given up their sleep to achieve their needs and goals.
Here in this article, we are sharing the details of a research which revealed that one of the main reasons behind people losing their sleep is their financial status.
Check out the details below.
According to research, about 56% of the individuals who are aged 18 and above tend to lose their sleep over money issues. The people who were a part of this research confessed that everyday expenses have been one of the biggest stress factors. People of this age are mainly worried about the everyday expenses that they have or about the saving for their retirement and even healthcare.
It was also found that the middle-aged individuals whose age range is between 39-54 are the ones who lose their sleep the most. As per the research, one of the main worries of the individuals include the ability to pay for their mortgage bills and the monthly rent apart from several other factors.
It is found out that the millennials whose age ranges between 23-38 are ranked as the second-highest group of individuals who suffer from insomnia due to money issues. Millennials were found to be mainly worried about saving money for retirement while a few of them even pointed out that housing costs and huge credit card debts made them lose sleep as well!
On the other hand, about 54% of the baby boomers whose age ranges between 55-73 years confessed that they could not sleep due to money-related stress as well. While some of them revealed that they were worried about everyday expenses, about 25% revealed that they would often stress over their retirement savings, healthcare, and insurance bills and a lot more!
- relationship7 Expensive Things In Life That One Cannot Buy With Money
- beyond loveGot A Friend Who Never Pays? 9 Tips To Deal With Mooching Friends
- beyond loveHow You Can Have A Healthy Money Relationship With Your Partner
- beyond loveHow Money Affects Your Relationship
- zodiac signsMoney Saving Advice Based On Zodiac Sign
- make up tipsThese Time- & Money-saving Beauty Tips Are Just What You Need
- pulseYou Won't Believe How Much These Celebs Earn Per Instagram Post!
- pulseA Few Body Parts Or Fluids That You Could Sell To Make Money
- improvementSimple Tricks To Save Money In Your Kitchen
- pulseThis Is How People Are Selling Old Notes For Millions!
- pulseFlorida Millionaire Married His Own Grandkid!
- pulseCountries That Have Almost Gone Cashless