- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Imagine you waking up and finding something unusual and bizarre happening to your baby? Something similar happened to this woman who revealed that she found an unusual black spot in her baby's mouth!
A concerned mum named Darian Depreta was filled with fear as she noticed that a huge black mark had suddenly appeared on the palate of her daughter's mouth. She discovered it when she was playing with her gorgeous little girl Bella. The massive circular mark looked scary and it was never there before.
A worried Darian tried to wipe off the black mark from the child's palate and seemed like it would not disappear and it was very tough to scrape off. She wasted no time and took a doctor's appointment within 30 minutes.
When she arrived at the hospital, a nurse who examined the baby's mouth tried to wipe it off, but even she was also unsuccessful in doing so. The nurse even claimed that she had never seen anything like this before.
The doctors suggested that the unusual mark could be a birthmark. But Darian strongly refused it and claimed that she regularly checked the toddler's mouth and cleaned it time to time and the spot had appeared from nowhere.
Not convinced with the doctor's analysis she insisted on the baby being examined once again and when the doctor took a better look inside the mouth of the child, the mystery was solved!
The black spot was nothing, but the cardboard piece that the toddler had chewed a while ago when she was playing with it. A piece of the cardboard was stuck on the palate and it looked very unusual.
Even though she is embarrassed about the whole situation she feels that it could have been much worse since the toddler would have choked with such a huge piece of cardboard in her mouth.