- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia, England, India are title favourites this time, opines Glenn McGrath
- Movies Arjun Patiala First Look: Kriti Sanon, Diljit Dosanjh & Varun Sharma's Character Posters Revealed!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Gets First Update – Brings May Android Security Patch
- Finance Anil Ambani Loses Billionaire Tag As ADAG Shares Continue To Fall
- Automobiles Hyundai To Continue Selling Small BS-VI Compliant Diesel Engines
- News 'Jai Sri Ram, Vande Mataram' slogan raised in LS as Owaisi takes oath
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
There are many embarrassing things that we tend to post on our social media handles and think it to be cool at that very moment.
But what happens when you misjudge something and then share the news with the world?
Well, this is what happened in this man's case as he assumed that he was welcomed with a bouquet of flowers only to realise it months later that those flowers were not meant for him, but instead were for a colleague who was going on maternity leave!
Check out the details below...
He Made A Major Goof Up Unknowingly
Jon Qui Qui was very excited when he joined his new workplace as he received the welcome gifts and it included a bouquet of flowers.
He Was Happy To Share The News With His Friends
Jon was super excited when he found a bouquet of flowers in the new office he joined a few months back. He apparently thought it was a part of his welcome shenanigans.
His Colleagues Saw His Excitement
His new colleagues noticed that he was super happy and was striking poses with the flowers. He shared his first day experience on his Twitter account and captioned the post as, "First day feels <3".
He Realised The Flowers Were Not For Him!
Jon, recently, learnt about the fact that the flowers were misplaced on his desk on the day of his joining and it was actually meant for a woman going on maternity leave. Jon took no time to share his goof up with the world and the netizens found it to be hilarious.
Some of the tweets...
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.