TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
There are many embarrassing things that we tend to post on our social media handles and think it to be cool at that very moment.
But what happens when you misjudge something and then share the news with the world?
Well, this is what happened in this man's case as he assumed that he was welcomed with a bouquet of flowers only to realise it months later that those flowers were not meant for him, but instead were for a colleague who was going on maternity leave!
Check out the details below...
He Made A Major Goof Up Unknowingly
Jon Qui Qui was very excited when he joined his new workplace as he received the welcome gifts and it included a bouquet of flowers.
He Was Happy To Share The News With His Friends
Jon was super excited when he found a bouquet of flowers in the new office he joined a few months back. He apparently thought it was a part of his welcome shenanigans.
His Colleagues Saw His Excitement
His new colleagues noticed that he was super happy and was striking poses with the flowers. He shared his first day experience on his Twitter account and captioned the post as, "First day feels <3".
He Realised The Flowers Were Not For Him!
Jon, recently, learnt about the fact that the flowers were misplaced on his desk on the day of his joining and it was actually meant for a woman going on maternity leave. Jon took no time to share his goof up with the world and the netizens found it to be hilarious.
Some of the tweets...
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.