- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 9 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
An elementary school teacher named Kyle Schwartz gave her students a school assignment that has gone viral on Twitter and other social media.
The students were asked to pen down a thought that they wished their teacher knew and the answers have gone viral on the internet.
The teacher asked her students to finish a sentence that she put on the blackboard. The sentence read, "I wish my teacher knew ______."
Little did she know that she would get such honest replies from the students that they would melt anybody's heart!
Check out some of the most honest replies...
The Broken Relationships
When the students decide to share their feelings about their ‘broken' relationships with their parents.
The Student’s Worry...
When the student decided to explain about his/her worry of about having a place to sleep at night.
Sharing Details About Self!
When the student shared about his/her affections and strengths.
The Trouble Of Being The Middle Child!
This student seems to have real problems and he/she shared the concern of being the ‘middle-child' and had separated parents.
The Worry Of Their Siblings
This student truly loves his/her sibling and hence shared the worry he/she has every night.
An Insight Of Their Home!
It would have surely taken some courage for this kid to share the details that he/she lived in a shelter.
He Wanted His Teacher To Know His Mum’s Struggle!
This student just wished his teacher knew that his mum got divorced thrice!
The Craving For Dad’s Love
This kid shared how sad he is as he is not able to see his daddy often because he worked many hours on the job.