- 1 hr ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad release Shakib, Yusuf: List of released, retained players, purse for IPL auction
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Wrinkly pictures of young celebrities are doing rounds on social media over the past week. Fans are immensely enjoying this new-found craze of their favourite stars, who are posting photos of their aged selves with the hashtag #faceapp. Using a top trending free application called FaceApp, people from all walks of life are taking this FaceApp challenge. After all, who wouldn't want to catch a glimpse of their future selves just by the click of a button?
"Fast forward 30 yrs", "When you take a trip to the Year 3000", "Fast and furious 50" are few of the hilarious captions that went viral along with the photos. Though the first version of this app released in 2017, new and updated technology has resurfaced recently, leading to this funny obsession among people.
This mobile application is created to perform a realistic transformation of faces using a face mapping AI trick. Though the app offers three filtered versions of your face, the 'old' filter option is the one everybody seems to be addicted to.
Not only are people clicking and sharing pictures of their own 'old' selves, but Indian fan clubs are also taking it to a whole new level by posting transformed images of superstars like Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. Have a glance at how they might look like in thirty years from now.
Cricket fanatics have jumped in on the trend too. A collage created by a user of the Indian cricket team is being widely shared across social media platforms. It makes for a great piece of entertainment.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by CricShots® (@cricshotsofficial) on
Meanwhile, Hollywood stars like the Jonas Brothers, Dwayne Wade, Drake, Sam Smith, Scooter Braun, Iggy Azalea, Kevin Hart and Nick Bateman have taken the social media by storm with their versions of #faceapp images.
Following this challenge, a picture of Morgan Freeman posted by Chris Rock garnered thousands of likes and humorous comments on social media.
Here's how fans reacted to it:
@blastfromthepastvideogames: "He's been the same age since I was 10"
@djfloyd86: "The king of old, no app can touch that lol"
@johnoruns: "Some people will never get old"