- 10 hrs ago Ileana D'Cruz, Tara Sutaria, And More Have Stunning Fashion Goals For Us
- 10 hrs ago 10 Best Quadriceps Exercises To Strengthen Your Thighs
- 10 hrs ago National Press Day 2019: Know What It Is And Why Is It Observed
- 11 hrs ago International Day Of Tolerance 2019: Know About The Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- Movies Vaani Kapoor On Taking It Slow And Steady In Bollywood And Keeping Insecurities At Bay
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Technology Delhi Residents Can Now Pay Rs. 299 For Fresh Air As AQI Deteriorates: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Both a pet and a baby need constant attention. When you move away from them, there are high chances of accidents happening. This case is an example of that. The owners of the pet did not realise that the missing pacifiers of their toddlers were actually swallowed by their 3-year-old pet dog!
This bizarre case was observed at a Boston veterinary hospital where the doctors got a surprise when they attended the case of a bulldog that was brought to the hospital after he had stopped eating.
The pet dog was treated at the Angell Animal Medical Center where the doctors found 19 baby pacifiers in the dog's stomach. The family claimed that it all started a few months back when the family noticed that their 3-year-old pet named Mortimer had started getting nauseous before meals.
This continued for a while and the concerned owner, Emily Shanahan, brought his beloved pet to the vet, who prescribed medicine to take care of the issue.
But this did not help the pet and it had eventually stopped eating it entirely.
Later, Shanahan went to Angell, a veterinary hospital in Boston, where they took an X-ray and discovered the pacifiers in the pet's stomach.
The medics discovered that the pet Mortimer had been swallowing the pacifiers from Shanahan's two children over the course of several months. Later, the 19 pacifiers were removed using a medical scope and he did not require any surgery.
The naughty pet Mortimer has recovered and is back at home. But the question remains as to how could the parents not realise that so many pacifiers went missing over the past few months!
So do you think the parents had been negligent? Let us know in the comment section below.