- 15 min ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 24 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 38 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- 1 hr ago 19 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hops
- Technology Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- News EPFO interest rates hiked, good news for 6 crore members
- Movies Sooraj Pancholi On Jiah Khan's Suicide: All That I Kept Thinking Was That I Lost Someone Who I Loved
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Sports Biriyani banned for Pak cricketers, but Kohli, Dhoni, Hardik follow stricter diet and fitness plan
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tragedy during delivery is quite common since the birth process can be quite complicated sometimes.
The bizarre case of a baby splitting into two was reported in Tamil Nadu, India. According to reports, it is believed that the baby had already died inside the womb of the mother and the baby split into two at the time of delivery.
The baby's torso was stuck inside the mother's body. The woman was later shifted to another hospital after the chaos caused by the relatives. It is reported that even though the woman was carrying the dead baby in her womb, her condition is stable.
The woman's relatives alleged medical negligence, but the officials have denied the charges since reports revealed that the death of the child occurred before she was admitted.
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.