- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 11 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 19 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- Finance Irdai, To Revamp Grievance Redressal Mechanism, To Rename It 'Bima Bharosa'
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Reveals Why She Is Never Invited To Koffee With Karan!
- News 3 dead, several injured in stampede at Rajasthan temple
- Technology Wordle For August 8: Hints, Clues For Today’s Impossible Wordle
- Sports Commonwealth Games 2022, Day 11: India Schedule, Events List On August 8, Live Streaming, IST Time, TV Channel
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
Mornings can be great unless and until they are ruined by some of the most annoying 'Good morning messages'!
Do you know that 1 in 3 smartphones in India run out of space and this is because of the outpour of greetings like Good Morning, Have A Great Day, God Bless You to even Happy Weekends text or picture messages?
It is no hidden fact that most of these messages are often sent to us by our family members. And the worst being in different WhatsApp groups that these annoying family members are in.
So, if you are a member of many family groups with elders giving gyaan, then there is no escaping from these morning messages.
If people assume that Good Morning messages will help you to spur you into action and even motivate you to take on the world, then they are in an illusion as none of these messages tend to influence or even change your mindset, especially on a Monday morning!
Go through these messages which will only make you feel grumpy and wonder what did the creator of these texts think before creating these messages!
Feel the freshness and gentle touch of the morning sunrise. Good morning!
Okay, wonder what the creator of this text wanted to convey! How can sunrise be gentle, especially when you wish to coil and sleep some more!
It is good to dream big, but your dreams will never see the light of the day if you sleep too big. Good morning!
Who doesn't love to sleep in early mornings? This piece of gyaan must be from a person who never wished to see others sleep for long!
To become great, you need to do great things - one of it is to wake up early in the morning. Good morning!
We would rather sleep longer than read such an over-rated messages!
Wake up and face life's challenges head-on. Else life will become quite a challenge. Good morning!
We only wish the creator of this text realised that our lives are already a big challenge and these texts are mere reminders of it!
Being hopeful of miracles often leads you to disasters. However, being miraculous in every moment leads you to a blissful life. Good morning!
Guess this text would take a long time for the reader to understand the meaning behind it.
In short, the senders of these morning messages should be stopped as they do not help any reader in any way and instead all it does is take the extra storage space in the phone!
- relationshipHappy Parents’ Day 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages, Greetings and WhatsApp Status
- pulseHappy World Sleep Day 2022: Greetings, Quotes, Messages, Images and Wishes
- love and romanceValentine's Day 2022: Lovely Messages, Quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook Status To Share With Your Beloved
- love and romanceValentine’s Day 2021: How To Lift Your Girl’s Mood And Make Her Feel Better
- lifeQuotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On One’s 75th Birthday
- lifeCongratulatory Messages, Quotes And Wishes To Share On The Birth Of Twins
- lifeCongratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- lifePongal Messages, Wishes And Quotes To Share On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- lifeCongratulatory Messages And Wishes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Girl
- pulseHappy New Year 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Messages and Images for Friends and Family
- lifeCondolence Messages And Quotes To Share
- lifeCongratulatory Messages, Quotes & Wishes To Share On Wedding