- 57 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- News 12 yr old raped repeatedly by 4 men in Haryana
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
If a person wishes to fool others, he will try his best to make a foolproof plan.
Fooling people can be called a creative task, as misleading people is not an easy task! Here is one such example where people were tried to be fooled by zoo staff when they tried to make a donkey look like a zebra!
This may sound like a joke, but it is a fact that a zoo in Egypt tried to fool its visitors by making a donkey look like a zebra, but unfortunately, this act of the zoo authorities was caught by the smart visitors.
The zoo staff had painted the donkey with white and black stripes, and the paint was wearing off.
Check on more details of this bizarre incident.
A Picture Was Posted On Social Media
A student named Mahmoud A. Sarhani, who is a Cairo student had recently been to the zoo and posted a picture of a strange-looking zebra.
Not only did the animal have typically long ears, it also had strange paint smeared all over its body.
A closer investigation revealed that this zebra additionally did not have the distinctive mane of its species, which extends past the ears.
It was the zoo staff who had painted a regular donkey with stripes and trimmed its mane to make it to look pointy and tried to pass it off as a zebra!
The moment people realised that the zebra was fake and was nothing more than a donkey, many people shared the post. While some laughed at the entire scene, others reacted angrily as they felt the animal was hurt with the chemicals of the paint used on its body.
What is your reaction?
Check the entire post here.
For more exciting updates, check our section Pulse.