- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sometimes it makes us wonder if it is even possible for us humans to work with no Internet. We have become so dependent on the Internet that we come to the conclusion that we definitely cannot survive without using the Internet.
From getting information about anything that we want to connecting with people, we depend on the Internet for every small thing.
There are those cases of people finding their lost relatives by using the Internet. This is something that would not have been possible without using the Internet.
So, here is one such case of a Twitter story that is grabbing a lot of attention.
This is the case of a girl who posted a throwback picture of herself and a friend that she found during a cruise trip.
She revealed the details of the same and her post became viral and it took just 5 hours for her lost friend to post on her account.
Now the girls are officially friends. Check out their story in the tweets below.
Hey twitter, I met this girl on a dinner cruise in Hawaii in 2006. We were basically bestfriends for that night so I need y’all to help me find my bestfriend cause I miss her and I need to see how she’s doing now. Please retweet this so we can be reunited. pic.twitter.com/LRtk6ClvV3— Bri 🌺 (@briannacry) November 24, 2018
umm this was at 9 retweets when I fell asleep.. Sooo I’m looking for a husband as well so y’all can try to find him too while y’all search for girly. thanks ❤️— Bri 🌺 (@briannacry) November 24, 2018
Heard you were looking for me~ pic.twitter.com/Dz4z1wapRv— heii (@heii_tree) November 24, 2018
She came in with the entrance like: pic.twitter.com/1zQNdztZHW— Cal (@SaySirQ) November 24, 2018
Idk what’s cuter this friendship or the fact that your family all went for it with matching outfits pic.twitter.com/5NMOTeKZ6a— 🔮🦇Moonchild🌙♋️ (@DoobieSnacks182) November 25, 2018
Ohh shit Twitter is really the best app pic.twitter.com/tV0hBb6h7S— Tide Pod-chan🏳️🌈 (@tidepodchxn) November 24, 2018
Yall gotta take another pic again! We're invested now pic.twitter.com/5Qzd1cxzpc— Love Jones (@Msvalentine84) November 24, 2018
As soon as I read “heard you were looking for me” pic.twitter.com/NlWNt9UFcG— Who’s That Guy? It’s Jess (@puertoricangeek) November 24, 2018