If you have been active on social media, you would witness every other person sharing an Internet video that has gone viral.
It is a video of a schoolgirl who is exchanging cute expressions with her crush and alas, one can see on how the Internet is going crazy with her looks.
The video has gone so viral that even celebs have shared it and what more... People have labelled Priya Prakash Varrier as the face of this Valentine.
Find out more about this video and the expression queen Priya Prakash Varrier...
The Video Clip Is From A Movie Song
Priya Prakash Varrier's expressions in the song "ManikyaMalaraya" from "OruAdaar Love" has made her a star overnight on the social media. The edited version of the video has been winning the hearts of millions!
She Is An Upcoming Actress
Priya Prakash Varrier is an upcoming actress and the video of the song which has gone viral is from her movie that is yet to release. She plays a high school student in the movie and since the time her video has gone viral, she has become a celeb even before her movie has been released!
The Tweeter World Is Going Crazy Over Her Smile
Though the actor Roshan Abdul Rahoof,who is seen opposite her in the video seems to get less attention when compared to her as her "wink" is something that is stealing everyone's heart!
More About Her
This beautiful actress has also been a model for quite sometime now and she has also done a few short films. After her video has gone viral, people are seen sharing the video of the upcoming actress singing "Channa Mere Yaa" and they are praising her for her being multi-talented.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown