TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack Updates — PM Modi Chairs High-Level Meeting
- Gully Boy — Movie Review
- 6 Steps To Earn More Money From Fixed Deposits
- Joint 2030 World Cup Bid — Everything You Need To Know
- ACT Fibernet Plans To Partner With ZEE 5; Launches New Brand Identity
- Is The Mahindra XUV300 India’s Best Compact-SUV?
- It's Never Too Late To Exlpore The Elusive Haven Of Lawngtlai
- These Identical Twins Share The Same Boyfriend!
With the LGBT law being passed in the nation, many individuals are coming out of their comfort zone and opening up about their sexual preferences.
One such is this case of a man who came out and accepted that he is a gay in a post on social media.
There are so many people who have applauded his way of freely approaching the society and also accepted him to be a human just like the rest of us.
Kudos to his way of expressing his emotions about the struggle that he faced and how the judgment of Section 377 ensured that he wasn't a criminal in this country anymore.
Check out the post and learn about his story in his own words.
We from Boldsky wish him the very best luck for his future endeavours.
For more exciting and positive reads, check our section Insync as we bring in more exciting stuff.