- 2 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 6 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 7 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports Hero I-League: Quess East Bengal leave it late to earn a dramatic victory against TRAU
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Opens Up About Recent Failures: 'I Got Fired By Audience For Not Making Them Happy'
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Have you ever imagined or even believed that your hard work and sincerity could get you the best things in life?
This is one such inspirational story of a man whose good deed paid him in the best possible way.
This is the story of a man who seems to have got a reward for his dedication and sincerity at work.
The story is all about a man who was stuck in an unusual situation, yet he made the right choice of doing things, and this dedicated spirit of his was something that no man could ignore.
Here we are revealing about Walter Carr who was reporting to work for the first time on the very next day, and he realised that his car had broken down.
The man tried to fix it, but it did not start, so instead of calling his day off, the man decided to walk to his workplace which was 20 miles away.
Also, the exciting bit is that he took a nice 4 hours nap before he decided to walk to his new office.
Walter began his walk from his home at Homewood, Alabama, to the town of Pelham, Alabama, at midnight. It is reported that the man Walter is said to have easily walked up to 14 miles before police picked him up at 4 a.m.
In the post, it was revealed that the cops dropped Walter at his workplace and the police were reportedly moved by his dedication to work.
Walter's family had moved to Birmingham when they had lost their home in Hurricane Katrina.
The man's story was posted on social media and his dedication amused the owner and the employees of the company.
The CEO of the company who heard about his story took no time in gifting Walter one of his cars so that he could avoid such unnecessary hassles and work peacefully.
What is your take on this? Let us know in the comment section below.