- 26 min ago Daily Horoscope, 26 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 5 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela, Before Cannes Underwent Reiki Treatment For More Serenity
- 7 hrs ago Got Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- 10 hrs ago Elon Musk To Launch Humanoid Robot 'Tesla Optimus' In Three Months
- News Fact Check: How true is this claim about FASTag scam?
- Sports India vs Ireland 1st T20I: Dublin Malahide Stadium Pitch Report, Weather Forecast, Boundary Dimensions, Stats
- Finance Bitcoin Plunges Again Today To US$ 21,093: Volatility Remains
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ravivaar With Star Parivaar Makes It To 2nd Spot; Naagin 6 Drops To 10th
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N - All Variants Engine & Other Specifications Leaked
- Technology Apple Back To School Offer; Free iPods, Discounts On MacBooks & iPads
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
We've all heard of many unusual friendship-based stories. However, a few of them tend to take things to an entire diverse level. A few people these days take care of creatures, for example, tigers, lions, and even crocodiles in this specific case!
Here is the story of a man who adopted a crocodile before it was being killed and shared the unusual behaviour of the reptile's bond with his human friend.
Even though these strange kind of friendships may appear to be irregular and even insane, by one means or another this owner and his crocodile have figured out how to make a fellowship and live together for whatever length of time it be than 20 years.
This is the story of Kojek, the crocodile who lives in a little pool of water in an Indonesian backyard. He spends his days in a bit of channel of water at the back of Irwan's garden.
In this video, it is seen how Irwan's family, which includes his three kids are allowed to play ball games on the turquoise-green clay tiles parallel to the crocodile. This seems to be a regular day for them with the croc.
Kojek according to his owner feels that his pet crocodile is not a risk to the people. In the entire time he's lived with Irwan, there have been no mischances or wounds to people in any event.
Irwan's story of how he spared this crocodile is exceptionally moving and worth hearing and seeing.
This story is genuinely one of those moving stories where A Beast and A Human have settled and have crossed all limits to demonstrate that such creature can be trained and moved towards becoming the piece of the family.
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep
- life9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know