- 1 hr ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 1 hr ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 2 hrs ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 3 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Movies Karan Johar Opens Up About Shah Rukh Khan's Cameo In Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra
- News Saraswati Puja 2020: Why you should wear yellow colour clothes on Basant Panchami?
- Technology Realme C3 India Launch Details Revealed: 5000mAh Battery, MediaTek SoC Hinted
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal trolls Virat Kohli and KL Rahul on Twitter
- Finance Gold Declines As Investor Flock To Riskier Assets And On Gains In Rupee
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you know that quotes are something that are not meant to be read like an article or a book? Well, quotes are like the fuel to our soul.
They inspire us, motivate us and also can be life changing. Quotes are generally a story told in a few words that are like a shout out to our soul, and this is what makes them special.
Here, we bring in some of the best untold or lesser known motivational quotes that can have a great impact on our lives. These motivational quotes need no explanation, as they are self-explanatory and highly inspiring.
Check them out...
"Well done is better than well said." ~ Benjamin Franklin
"It always seems impossible until it is done." ~ Nelson Mandela
"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great." ~ Zig Ziglar
"Even if you fall on your face you're still moving forward." ~ Victor Kiam
"It's always too early to quit." ~ Norman Vincent Peale
"Go for it now. The future is promised to no one." ~ Wayne Dyer
"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking." ~ William Butler Yeats
"Do not watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going." ~ Sam Levenson
"I've failed over and over and over again. And that is why I succeed." ~ Michael Jordan
"Always do your best. What you plant now you will harvest later." ~ Og Mandino
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."~Anonymous
"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~Marcus Aurelius
"There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires." ~Nelson Mandela
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."~Mark Twain
Let us know which is your favourite quote from this list. For more inspiring and interesting stuff, keep checking our section.