- 7 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 8 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Surviving an accident is considered to be lucky, and those who cope up and recover are supposed to be legends!
Here is an example of a man who almost got crushed to death by two 1,500 pound bales of hay.
The man who is recovering is keen on dating but wished his date to know about his condition in his Tinder bio.
Check out the details of his hilarious bio update on Tinder.
He Almost Died In An Accident
The man known as just Joe had nearly died in an accident. He is currently still looking for luck with his love life as he posted a hilarious bio on his Tinder profile.
He Was Almost Crushed To Death
Joe was almost crushed to death by two 1,500 pound bales of hay in a freak accident and said he claims to feel lucky to have survived. He revealed that he should be dead and he could still not wrap his mind around how he survived the accident.
His Bio Reads
"Sup ladies, I'm Joe, I just got crushed by 3000 pounds. Got a broken pelvis but still dtf. I do have a catheter. I don't wanna be "one of those guys" who lies about his catheter status. The catheter may be an issue, but great minds do great things. Bedbound, you literally have to do all the work. I probably can't get off.. Or get hard. But hey; great minds. Anyway, I'm here at UVA medical centre if you wanna smash".
His Profile Has Been Gaining Popularity
After Joe posted his bio details, users shared their amusement on how he survived such a freak accident.
One of the users said: "Bless his heart. Still looking to smash after being smashed."
Another commented: "Did you find a needle in there?"
We are still not sure if Joe found his date or not, but we do salute his positive attitude and wish him luck for his recovery.
What is your take on this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.