- Sports IPL 2020: Know salary of Rohit Sharma and other Mumbai Indians players, purse remaining, costliest buy
- News 'Shaheen Bagh' takes centre stage in BJP's poll campaign
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
In today's Google doodle, the opening of the 2018 Paralympic Games in Pyeongchang city is being depicted.
According to the reports, this year's competition is considered to be the biggest winter Paralympics to date. There are more athletes and countries that are participating in this grand event.
Reports claim that more than 560 athletes will try for more than 80 medals in 6 different sports.
The sports include: alpine skiing, biathlon, cross-country skiing, para ice hockey, snowboarding and wheelchair curling.
3 new participating countries are making their first Winter Paralympics appearance. They are North Korea and Georgia which are sending two athletes each. On the other hand, Tajikistan has entered the games with its first athlete.
For more interesting Google doodle updates, keep checking our section.