- 4 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 5 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 5 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 6 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Can you imagine the scene where fishes were found floating on the floor of a government hospital? Sounds like a joke, right? However, the fact is it happened, and this happened in our very own country INDIA!
Well, here we bring in some of the details about this bizarre, strange incident of fishes floating on the floor of an ICU in Patna, India.
The incident came to light when a person tweeted a video of the situation at the hospital.
This incident happened at the Nalanda Medical College Hospital (NMCH), reportedly considered as the second-largest government hospital in Patna, which had flooded after a heavy rainfall. The rooms and corridors of the hospital, where a large number of patients come from across east Bihar for treatment, were inundated with water.
Moreover, in the hospital's intensive care unit (ICU) where cleanliness is of utmost importance, fishes were seen swimming in water as patients were lying on the bed and watching the little fishes swim!
According to reports, this bizarre incident happened in the hospital after an adjacent drain pipe ruptured and the water entered the place!
Well, watching the video of fishes swimming in floodwater inside the ICU makes us realise and question how the sanitary system of the hospital in the capital city of Bihar works! What do you think?
Let us know in the comment section below. For more exciting content check our section Pulse.