- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A makeup artist named Rand Jarallah is an activist who uses makeup as her preferred medium of expression.
She is just 24 years old, born and raised in Palestine. Apparently, her life struggle of growing up with witnessing conflicts as a daily experience are depicted in her art.
Ms Rand, from an early age found her outlet and relief from living under occupation in art.
Check out the beautiful makeup art depicted by her, as each picture depicts a story about the abuse and struggle of women around the world.
Her motto of life is to raise awareness for the need of women and girls, especially getting access during the conflicts, natural disasters and other international emergencies.
In a recent interview, she revealed that she was motivated after the #metoo movement went viral. Her art is all about expressing the silence that women undergo in the name of sexual abuse, harassment and various health and mental problems as well.
She Depicts The Acid Attack Victims
Acid attack is one of the most common issues that women tend to face in any part of the world. Her art defines on how the acid melts the skin of the human and reaches the bones of the victim and leaves lifelong scars and permanent mental and physical damage.
The Child Abuse
There is nothing that will rob the innocence of a child than the child undergoing abuse. The abuse does not have to be the physical abuse alone, it can be related to any kind of an abuse, as it will have a life-long impact on the mind of the child.
The Female Genital Mutilation
The thought of this can give us goosebumps, but the sad fact is that this practice is still being practiced in Africa and other nations. With her makeup, she expects that by the year 2030, the world would end this practice.
The Menstruation Issue
Menstruation issue has always been a taboo in the world. With this art piece, she shows the world the struggle that women go through every month.
Check out more of her artwork on her Instagram page.
All Images Source:
All Images Source: Instagram