- 12 min ago Rice Flour: Benefits For Skin & How To Use
- 1 hr ago Angelina Jolie's San Diego Comic Con Look Is A Lesson In Effortless Power Dressing
- 4 hrs ago What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- 9 hrs ago From Amit Aggarwal To Tarun Tahiliani: What Can We Expect From The Designers At The FDCI ICW 2019?
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- News Chandrayaan-2: Changes made after July 15 launch abort
- Technology India Slips 3 Ranks In Mobile, Fixed Broadband Speeds In June: Ookla
- Finance Should You Subscribe To NPS If Your Employer Offers To Contribute?
- Sports Nathaniel Clyne is on Crystal Palace's radar
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Pets are more intelligent than what we assume them to be. They imitate what they see us doing. This video makes us realise that they even understand the functionality of certain things.
Here is a video of a pet parrot who seems to be thoroughly annoyed with the music that was being played from the laptop.
The bird is seen unplugging the cord of the loudspeakers as it is irritated with the loud music being played.
It does not stop there as the owner plugs the cord back and every time the little bird screams and unplugs it.
It looks like it just does not like the sound of the music its owner loves to hear as the bird is quick to react and knows precisely how to make it stop!
Over a period the little bird is seen trying to destroy the cord and the plug point of the laptop which makes us worry of the fact that the little birdie could get electrocuted; luckily nothing of this sort happenned!
So, since the battle seems to be endless, who do you think won it? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
For more exciting videos, check our section Pulse for more exciting stuff from around the world.