- 3 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 3 hrs ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- 3 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Shares A Video Of Her Doing Deadlift, Here's Why You Should Start Doing This Exercise
- 3 hrs ago Tabu Upped Her Fashion Game With Her Green Gown At Andhadhun National Award Win Celebration
- News Maharashtra polls: Congress constitutes screening committee,Jyotiraditya Scindia chairman
- Sports PKL 2019: All round Bengal Warriors beat former champions Patna Pirates
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Being Compared With Janhvi Kapoor & Ananya Pandey: I Don’t Get Bothered
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
When a woman gets pregnant, it is one of the best feelings in the world. The happiness instantly doubles up once she realises that she is carrying twins.
One such story is of a woman who realised that she is blessed with two wombs when she got pregnant and her happiness knew no bounds when she discovered that she was pregnant in both her wombs at the same time!
Check out for more details of the same...
The Chances Of Such Pregnancies Are Less
The chances of having two wombs are 500 million to one, with less than a hundred examples at any point recorded around the world, and only a bunch in Britain have documented such cases.
Most Women Are Not Aware Of This Condition Until...
Most pregnant women are unaware of this condition until they develop complications during pregnancy. This condition is known as the bicornuate uterus, carrying one baby on one side.
The Risk Of Having Two Wombs
Medics reveal that many risks may crop up when women have two wombs. One of the main dangers includes miscarriage and even premature birth.
This Woman Was Lucky!
Though having two wombs is uncommon in itself, having an egg in both, and the eggs getting fertilised at the same time and giving birth with hardly any complications shows that this woman was lucky as both the babies were healthy.