- 9 min ago Vidya Balan Impresses Us With Her Sari And Her Jewellery Set Is A Gift From Her Sister
- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 2 hrs ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- Technology Realme Buds Air Massive Leak: Complete Specs And Price Revealed
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana: 2019 Has Been My Biggest Year
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night to realise that there is some weird moving sensation in your ear or your nose?
What if this weird feeling turns out to be your worst nightmare of a "Cockroach", getting stuck in your ear or your nostril? Disgusting, right?
This is what happened to a woman from Chennai, India, who suffered from a rather discomfortable situation of a cockroach getting stuck in her nose!
PS: The cockroach was alive and was just not ready to let go of the woman's nostril!
Check out this bizarre story of a cockroach that got stuck in her nose!
Who Is The Poor Victim?
She is Selvi, who is a 42 year old woman who underwent this weird ordeal of getting a cockroach stuck in her nose!
She Woke Up In Pain!
Reports claim that she woke up in the middle of the night when she started suffering from a 'crawling sensation' in her right nostril. She even felt a 'burning' feeling in her head.
Scans Revealed The Worst Nightmare One Could Ever Imagine!
Scans revealed the creepy crawly was sitting in the skull base between her eyes. The scariest part is, it was still alive and its antennas were moving!
It Was Shocking!
Medics were shocked and stunned when they discovered this creepy insect being all alive and resting inside the woman's skull after it crawled through her nose.
Also Read: Things That Need To Be Banned In India
He Did Not Wish To Come Out!
The doctors had a tough time pulling out this little monster that was clinging on to the nerves inside her nostril! Hence, doctors took an entire 45 minutes to just pull him out!
Check out the creepy video where the doctors are having a tough time pulling out the cockroach!