- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A child can bring in smiles and brighten your day instantly. The positive vibes that children have around them make people forget their life's problems.
This is the case of a gay couple who announced their pregnancy by podcasting their good news with the world.
You May Also Like To Read: This Guy Has The Most Beautiful Wife And The World Is Jealous About It!
Check out this interesting case where Trystan, who is a transgender, had earlier undergone a miscarriage, but was successful this time with his pregnancy!
Read more about them!
The Married Couple Is Parents Already…
The married couple, who are already parents to two children that they had adopted in 2015, said that they are happy to announce this pregnancy news and that they are ready to welcome their first biological child.
Apparently, They Needed Sometime After The Miscarriage…
According to the couple, they initially wanted to wait for a year or so after the miscarriage, but given the complications of restarting a family and then avoiding the testosterone made the couple to try again in the right away.
It Took The Couple Over 6 Months!
It took longer for the couple to conceive the second time, but after 6 months, they cross-checked to only find out that the pregnancy results were positive.
The Daily Battles!
The expectant father admits that he hides his baby bump every time when he is out in public, as people glance at his huge tummy and are confused to see him with a little beard!
The Couple Is Excited About The Pregnancy!
The couple seems to be enjoying every coming day and is being the most alert when it comes to monitoring the pregnancy, as the couple is scared about the whole episode because Trystan is a transgender.
Here's wishing good times ahead for the couple.