- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 9 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- Movies Varisu Second Single ‘Thee Thalapathy’ Official Announcement Is Out: Vijay Is Ready To Set The Stage On Fire!
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Finance Buy This Small Cap Gas Distribution Stock For High Returns, Target Price Rs 1,082, Says Geojit
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
A picture expresses a million words and the work of Victoria Krundysheva perfectly defines it.
A project started by Victoria Krundysheva is known as the "The Witch Hunt". In this, the photographer has captured a woman's strength in the most spectacular way.
Check out on how the photographer has started a campaign known as #CallMeβitch. This is a shout out to all the strong women out there who can connect.
You May Also Like To Read: Photos That Will Make You Cry
In a single sentence, these pictures define what the photographer is trying to show, and that is our own reflection, which we choose to ignore!
The project "The Witch Hunt" is defined by the photographer as, "We all know we live in a world full of evil. And how can we, righteous souls, protect ourselves from the biggest of them - women with opinion, or as we like to call them - witches."
Also Read: Most Heartbreaking Photos Of 2016
These are the words that define this project and each of these pictures has a beautiful definition to it. So, wondering how to spot a witch? Then check out the images...
Witch often looks confident and is not afraid of her sexuality, she will wear bright colours and attract attention.
You can spot her with a book or attempting to have intellectual conversations...what an abomination!
They are peculiar and may not behave in a usual feminine fashion. The easiest way - throw something disgusting on them, if they are not afraid, you have found a witch!
Witches are often free-minded and free-spirited, these are the most dangerous kinds and they can't be tamed and need to be instantly eradicated.
They voice their opinion out loud...like women can have one...
They stick to each other and support each other...it's easy to detect because we all know there is no such thing as female friendship.
A lot of women face double standards when it comes to assertive behaviour and independence. Those qualities men are rewarded for, women are frowned upon for. It's time to call out all those who call you "βitch" for not following their idea of what a woman is, for being strong, outspoken, ambitious and independent.
They are not afraid of darkness and are readily facing fears - they think it makes them stronger...but that's because they are evil themselves.
You need to know - they don't drown, so be on the lookout for women who even after you threw them in the water and pushed them under are still emerging, stronger than before.
Once you spotted a witch, make sure you take immediate action - scream as loud as you can, call them names, let everybody know who they are. Don't mind throwing not just words, but stones, threaten them and cut them off any support. Ganging up on one of them is the best success strategy.
Check out their Facebook link, which has all the details about the project.
- lifeHow To Achieve Work Life Balance: 21 Tips That Will Come Handy
- wellnessYou Might Live Longer If You Have A Sense Of Purpose, Study
- beautyIs Life Really Easier For Attractive People?
- wellnessEvery Seven Years Comes With A New Life Challenge: What Happens To Us During These Phases?
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful