- Finance Why Chennai Petroleum Shares Surges 12% In A Falling Market?
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- News Modi, new BJP President J P Nadda to meet party CMs, deputy CMs
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
To get your dream job, you need to create the first impression and you can do that with your resume. The more creative you are in making your resume, the higher are your chances in landing a job.
There are many jobs that depend on the creativity and presentation of the resume. And with all the competition that's around, one surely needs to an have edge, which can only be shown with the help of a resume.
Also Read: Jobs That Will Make You Feel Jealous
However, we are sharing a list of some of the most unique resume ideas a few of them have used to get their dream job. If you want to learn how to get the attention of that hiring manager, ask these guys!!
Jens Lennartsson who is a photographer from Sweden chose this unique resume idea that well-defines his career. He sent 400 action figures of himself as a resume! His resume included a miniature figure of himself and had instructions in a cardboard box. This is a fantastic self-promotion idea, don't you think!
This woman named Hillary Sroufe got a lot of attention with her resume that was hand drawn on a chalk wall! Isn't it really cool?
This is no joke! Crystal Nunn had applied for a junior designer position at "We Are Social" in London. Nunn had made a batch of cookies, wrapped them in a special box and labeled it as "Beyond Ideas". It even had an attached thumb-drive that contained the resume. The result? She got the job!
One needs to be really witty to create this kind of a resume! Lloyd Daniel created a resume and decided to publicise his credentials in a fresh tray of dog testicles! Yeah they were the real testicles! He attached a small note on the package reading "A simple e-mail would have done the job, but how many of those do you get every day? An application you're not going to forget. Lloyd."
Box Of Donuts
Lukas Yla who is a marketing professional chose this unique idea of making his resume noticed. He tried to break through to the potential employers by hand-delivering donuts to them with his resume posted on the inside of the box! He apparently dresses up as a courier service guy to drop off his delicious CVs.
A Four Pack of Beer
Brennan Gleason is a a designer from British Columbia. He decided to try an unconventional approach by opting to showcase his qualifications on his home-brewed blonde beer. He put his resume on the box which had a different piece of work on each bottle. His hardwork landed him a job!