- Finance Sensex Slumps 220 Points As Coronavirus Jitters Continue
- News Kejriwal come out, talk to us: Protesters call upon Delhi CM; Police uses water canon
- Sports Pragyan Ojha keen to play overseas leagues
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Though there have been severe cases of people fighting to get justice for the rape victims, we think there is little or just nothing that is usually done by the government.
In India, there is very little action that is being taken to address a serious issue such as Rape. The punishment is also prolonged for long and people still feel that proper justice is not served.
You May Also Like To Read: Raped? The Actual Pain Begins After That...
India needs to follow rules like Indonesia, where the rules for rapists have been reformed. These rules are much needed in certain countries where rape is considered to be a regular thing!
Check out on how the nation has decided to fight back against the rapists who are making the place a hell to live on for the victims!
How It All Started?
When a similar case such as the infamous Delhi rape case of 2012 happened in Indonesia, the government was quick and wise enough to punish the culprits by giving them the stringiest of punishments. Do we see any such luck here yet?
The Incident Took Place 2 Months Before The New Law Was Revealed…
The 14-year-old girl was raped by 12 people in Indonesia who later murdered her. The residents of the country appealed to the President of the nation to punish the culprits and the President has promised a new law against the rapists.
According To The New Indonesian Rule...
According to the new Indonesian law, the rapists are made impotent by injecting them with female hormones and then they are given death penalty, depending upon the extent of crime.
That Is Not The Only Law…
The rapist's name would be made public and his activities will be monitored by the electronic chip that would be inserted in the body of the rapist, if he is not sentenced to death. According to the law, the electronic chip will get activated after the rapist finishes his sentence.
We Guess India Needs Such Rules!
With so many strict rules that are followed around in the world, we guess the government in India also needs to revise the laws and rules for rapists.
What is your take on the same? Do share your thoughts in the comment section below.