- 2 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 2 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 4 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs Hyderabad FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
When you feel that everything around you is not working the way you wish to, then there are chances of you feeling low. There are many instances that can lower your spirits and make you feel pathetic about your situation in life.
This is the time when you need to do the best, and nothing is better than reading some of the motivational quotes and remembering these at times of distress.
We at Boldsky are sharing a list of quotes you need to read, especially when you are low. The following quotes will help you know that life just doesn't end with one single opportunity, but there is a hidden meaning and purpose behind everything that happens.
Quote #1: When Kids Teach You A Lesson
"Sometimes you just need to talk to a four year old and an 84 year old to understand life again". - Kristen Butler
When you find that everything is going wrong, all that you need to do is talk to a child and an older adult to see what they think about it. Chances are, you'll get your answer, plus a whole new outlook on life.
Quote #2: When Being Alive Becomes A Motivation...
"If you have nothing to be grateful for, check your pulse".
When everything goes wrong, we forget about every good thing that can make us feel grateful about. Remember that when life seems to be a nightmare, you have the chance of making everything right, as you are still alive and breathing.
Quote #3: The Best Is Yet To Come
"Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come."
Do not assume yourself to be a tree, you can move. When everything goes wrong, the best choice is just to move on. Forget the rest and set your sight on new horizons, and write a new chapter in your story.
Quote #4: The Sweet Sour Lessons Of Life
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. When life is bitter, say thank you and grow."
The world is filled with backstabbing people. We must have darkness to show us the light, and vice versa. Never expect your life to hand you lemons, but when it does, say your thanks and use these as you wish.
Quote #5: Best Things Will Happen To Us
"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us."
You need to see the beauty in your bad times and understand that something better lies ahead. Remember that the bad experiences you are facing right now will help you grow, learn and gain a new perspective. This will make you achieve what you always wanted to.
Quote #6: Sometimes You Have To Look Harder
"Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder."
Each day cannot be a rosy day. There are days which will challenge you, but take it along and experiences change you for the better.
Quote #7: Life Is Not Perfect
"Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful."
When everything might go wrong, look at the things that you still have and it means the world to you. Remember you have a family who loves you and friends that adore you.