- 8 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 20 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 50 min ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- 1 hr ago UK Lesbian Couple Becomes The First To Carry Their Child In Both Their Wombs
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019: BJP retains majority after winning 6 seats
- Technology Airtel Might Become Foreign Entity As Bharti Telecom Seeks Government Nod
- Sports Rishabh Pant gets backing from Brian Lara, Kevin Pietersen
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Public Issue To Open On December 12
- Movies Ranveer Singh Kisses Shahid Kapoor On The Cheek And Shuts Down Rumours Of Cold War!
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
There are times when we have many ups and downs in our lives. We need to understand that we should never allow obstacles and challenges to stop us from reaching our goals.
There would be times when we all need a bit of positive talk to get on with life's challenges. And this is why, we here at Boldsky are sharing some of the best motivational quotes that will boost up your spirits.
So, go ahead and have a look at these, and let the beautiful series of great inspiring quotes uplift your soul even further and higher.
Quote #1: “STOP FEELING SORRY For Yourself And Start Believing In Yourself”
All that you need to do is to stop feeling sorry for yourself, as it is an enormous waste of time and energy! This can also be stressful for people who are close to you.
Remember: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Quote #2: “We All Face Problems, You Are Not The Only One”
You need to understand that the problem is not the problem actually. The problem is your attitude about the problem. You need to learn to be grateful when things go wrong and instead work on making your life less problematic.
Remember: Worrying does not take away tomorrow's trouble, instead it takes away today's peace.
Quote #3: “Take Action – Change Your Focus!”
Understand that once you replace your negative thoughts into positive ones, then you will start noticing positive results automatically.
Remember: The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
Quote #4: “In The Middle Of Every Difficulty Lies An Opportunity.”
Treat your problems as opportunities. Accept each moment as your greatest challenge and think it to be the best thing that has ever happened to you. This way, you would find a solution for your difficult times.
Remember: Only when it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
Quote #5: “A Word Of Encouragement During A Failure Is Worth More Than An Hour Of Praise After Success.”
Even if you have been going through a rough phase and see another person sailing in the same boat, a word of wisdom and encouragement from your end will be appreciated.
Remember: No one has ever become poor by sharing a positive note!
Quote#6: “Life's Tragedy Is That We Get Old Too Soon And Wise Too Late.”
We get old faster than we get wise. If only we could become wise earlier, things would be perfect, yet it is never too late to learn things in a positive manner.
Remember: We need to drop our inhibitions and get up and ask questions and work out on the answers as well.
Quote#7: “The Best Revenge Is Massive Success.”
Understand that trying to destroy others and showing them that you are above the rest is a waste of time. Instead, work on your ultimate goal of achieving success. Be happy for who you are and NOT for what you want to be.
Remember: Emotions should not be your primary goal to accomplish something in life.