- 9 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 3 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Five FlexyBytes+ Topup Vouchers
- News Centre''s delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Non-bailable Warrant Issued Against Remo D'Souza In A Fraud Case
- Automobiles Top-Selling Scooters In India For September 2019: Honda Activa Continues To Maintain Lead In Segment
- Sports Sourav Ganguly is the best person to lead BCCI: Vinod Rai
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
There are times when we have many ups and downs in our lives. We need to understand that we should never allow obstacles and challenges to stop us from reaching our goals.
There would be times when we all need a bit of positive talk to get on with life's challenges. And this is why, we here at Boldsky are sharing some of the best motivational quotes that will boost up your spirits.
So, go ahead and have a look at these, and let the beautiful series of great inspiring quotes uplift your soul even further and higher.
Quote #1: “STOP FEELING SORRY For Yourself And Start Believing In Yourself”
All that you need to do is to stop feeling sorry for yourself, as it is an enormous waste of time and energy! This can also be stressful for people who are close to you.
Remember: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Quote #2: “We All Face Problems, You Are Not The Only One”
You need to understand that the problem is not the problem actually. The problem is your attitude about the problem. You need to learn to be grateful when things go wrong and instead work on making your life less problematic.
Remember: Worrying does not take away tomorrow's trouble, instead it takes away today's peace.
Quote #3: “Take Action – Change Your Focus!”
Understand that once you replace your negative thoughts into positive ones, then you will start noticing positive results automatically.
Remember: The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
Quote #4: “In The Middle Of Every Difficulty Lies An Opportunity.”
Treat your problems as opportunities. Accept each moment as your greatest challenge and think it to be the best thing that has ever happened to you. This way, you would find a solution for your difficult times.
Remember: Only when it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
Quote #5: “A Word Of Encouragement During A Failure Is Worth More Than An Hour Of Praise After Success.”
Even if you have been going through a rough phase and see another person sailing in the same boat, a word of wisdom and encouragement from your end will be appreciated.
Remember: No one has ever become poor by sharing a positive note!
Quote#6: “Life's Tragedy Is That We Get Old Too Soon And Wise Too Late.”
We get old faster than we get wise. If only we could become wise earlier, things would be perfect, yet it is never too late to learn things in a positive manner.
Remember: We need to drop our inhibitions and get up and ask questions and work out on the answers as well.
Quote#7: “The Best Revenge Is Massive Success.”
Understand that trying to destroy others and showing them that you are above the rest is a waste of time. Instead, work on your ultimate goal of achieving success. Be happy for who you are and NOT for what you want to be.
Remember: Emotions should not be your primary goal to accomplish something in life.