- 39 min ago India: The Pharmacy Of The Third World And Biggest Exporter Of Generic Drugs
- 1 hr ago Word Of The Year Selected By Merriam-Webster, And Its Gaslighting!
- 5 hrs ago Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Kulkuls (Sweet Curls) Recipe
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Automobiles Renault Offers UpdatedDecember 2022 – Benefits Up To Rs 50,000
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Bigg Boss 16's Priyanka Chahar Choudhary & Archana Gautam Approached For Naagin 7? Deets Inside
- Technology Apple VR Headset May Get Delayed Further Due To Software Issues
- News At meet of Central Asian security ministers’ meet, Doval emphasis on need to counter terror financing
- Travel Top Cities In USA To Celebrate Christmas 2022 Is Out. Here Is The List
- Finance Motilal Oswal Tuesday Stock Ideas: Buy 5 Mid Cap, Small Cap Stocks To Get Up To 46% Return
- Sports India: BCCI official confirms change in T20 setup, is that the end of Rahul Dravid?
- Education Scholarships opens to get admission in US, Canada, Australia, Italy, Norway
Pictures can capture some untold stories and emotions.
During the Roskilde Festival in Denmark, a photographer wanted to make the best use of the place and people around. Hence, she came up with a unique concept of making people smile...
Photographer Johanna Siring took it one step further by involving with the crowd and trying her new experiment. She wanted to document the free-spirited mentality at the festival, and she clicked the shot portraits of strangers before and after kissing them, which are simply amazing.
Check out for these brilliant true expressions of people of what happens to them when they realise that they are kissed at the least expected time!
It Is Named…
The project is known as the "Kiss of a Stranger," in which the photographer believes that it is an easy way on how we can communicate and also connect with new people.
The photographer Johanna Siring would approach her subject, click a picture, she did not stick to only one gender or race to take the first portrait, and then she would take a picture again after a consensual kiss and explaining to them about the concept.
She explained about her project as, "Kissing sparks all the nerve endings in your lips, it causes a release of dopamine and a surge in oxytocin. It's an instantaneous stress reliever and creates an immediate emotional bond between two people."
"We are all just human beings with the same basic instincts. By creating new relationships and learning about the thoughts and ideas of strangers, we might be able to build bridges and combat ignorance and judgment."
Check onto the other images, as these have been captured at the right moment.
All images Source: JOHANNA SIRING STUDIOS
- lifeHow To Achieve Work Life Balance: 21 Tips That Will Come Handy
- wellnessYou Might Live Longer If You Have A Sense Of Purpose, Study
- beautyIs Life Really Easier For Attractive People?
- wellnessEvery Seven Years Comes With A New Life Challenge: What Happens To Us During These Phases?
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful